The teachers are going to;
- acquire intercultural and social competence in communication with their European colleagues,
- cultivate their sense of initiative and entrepreneurship as well as team spirit,
- get prepared for the updated roles of learners and teachers by having them adapt to the necessities and scope of the ‘Education 4.0’ initiative,
- maintain their own professional development aware of the expected skills their profession is likely to require in future,
- improve their digital skills and artistic sensibility by developing content for the multilingual website, YouTube channel, brochures etc.
The students are going to;
- acquire intercultural and social competences in communication with their European peers,
- improve their understanding of EU and develop awareness of the rights granted by European citizenship,
- acquire skills of 21st century as life & career, learning & innovation, information & media & technology.